Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jenny's night out with the ladies- the Banya (russian bath house)







Svetlana (our attorney), Tatiana, Trina and I joined Svetlana and her friends at a russian bath house- it was a blast! Women only- and a little more raucus then 10,000 waves. We had food, beer, steam baths, dry saunas, body treatments, cold plunge, thrashing of ourselves with hot birch limbs and leaves, turkish bath rest areas, and most importantly, Karaoke! Thank you to Svetlana for a wonderful evening...it was divine and I felt fabulous (or "kife") afterwards. My karaoke debut was "Take it Easy" by the Eagles (greg- I can hear you groaning) while the bigger hit was "Bahama Mama" sung by everyone.....the big wooden crate is an individual steamer that you get in naked and sweat like crazy. One of the russian women joked that the reason it felt so good was because there was a really nice man inside there! Hey- I didn't say it- she did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must see these pictures. They are blank boxes. Can you repost? Best, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I just saw the photos. OMG!!
Jenny, you look wonderful!! That wooden crate photo with your legs sticking out is worth your weight in gold. Who is the Russian lady with the branch markings on her, well..never mind! It looked like a lot of fun. Was there really a nice man in the steamer?